Welcome to Aquadale
Fresh from Farm to Plate
The Fisheries and aquaculture is an important sector of food production, providing nutritional security to the food basket. Fish and fish products are presently emerged as the largest group in exports of India.
Overall Global production of fish India is in 3rd position.
Aquadale is the Division which takes care of fish farming in our Primary Location, Karnataka and Tamilnadu.
Our location is equipped with Rain water harvesting ponds.
Tilapia, Catla, Rohu and Shrimp were well nourished and Feed with Best Optimum Protein & Minerals with fibre profile and there are Grown to Marketable Size.
- Rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which prevent cardiac attacks
- Vitamins such as D & B2 (Riboflavin), Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Zinc, Iodine & Lipids, proteins
- Eating fish at least two times per week as part of a healthy Diet
What We Do
- Committed to give the best aquaculture product to consumers
- Premium Quality Product
- With Good Production Practices (GPP’s) with International Standards
- Sustainable Aquaculture with Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP)
- Culturing Fish with optimum conditions with less water pollution